sábado, 1 de janeiro de 2011

♥ PRAYER FOR PEACE ♥



♥  PRAYER FOR PEACE  ♥



Lord May I Be an Instrument of thy Peace


Where there is hatred, May I Be Loving


Where there is injury, May I bring Healing


Where there is doubt, May I be Faithful


And where there is darkness, May I bring Lightness...






Divine Creator, through unselfish Love


May I choose to bring Compassion


May I choose to bring Understanding


May I choose to show Unconditional Love...






Above all, may I choose to see your Divinity


within all Others and within Myself


May I Surrender,


to the ultimate power of you're Divine Love


Knowing that this truly


is the Path to Enduring Freedom


and Everlasting Life...

Amen...


(based on the prayer of St Francis)


May the Blessings Be... Michael AngelOh

Nenhum comentário: